After completing my graduation, I always wanted to go out of my hometown and in one of the metropolitan cities of India. And my wish was fulfilled when I finally got a call from a company in Bangalore. I was so delighted that I almost forgot that this would be the first time I was going to be away from my parents for a long duration of time.
Leaving behind my hometown and my parents all teary-eyed, I reached the city of Banglore, chasing my dreams of being independent and self-sufficient. But all my excitement soon died out when the realisation hit me that first and foremost I need a place to stay. I could not afford to stay in a hotel for more than a week or so.
Therefore after joining the company on the first day itself, a colleague of mine advised me to search for my living accommodation in housing.com. She recalled that she was in the same situation as I am two years back. It was because of housing.com that she has a lovely place of her own, to which she can return and can call it her home away from home.
From the second day itself, I started browsing through housing.com. It is a very user-friendly website where I found the significant listings in some of the best residential localities of the city. I instantly started to look for a 2 BHK flat for rent in Bangalore east, as it would be near my office.
And to my greatest joy, I found the perfect place of abode for myself within a week. I was out of the hotel well settled in one of the best locations in the city that too without paying any extra brokerage charges. Moreover, the rent was also very nominal as compared to what I had in my mind.
Now, after six months I am smiling sitting in my balcony with a cup of coffee and sharing my experience with housing.com. While searching for a flat to rent in south Bangalore, I notice that housing .com has various types of residential options in some of the best locations in the city.
The Various Types Of Residential Options Listed
Bangalore is a charming city known for its best comforts of living and lavishly modern lifestyles. Since a significant part of the city s occupied by businessmen and professionals, everyone wants luxury in the different aspects of their lives, apart from comfort. The upscale and classy lifestyle is a symbol of status, and people are willing to spend high prices for it also.
Therefore, some of the luxurious accommodations with the sate of the art comfort level are common in this charming city. I found various types of lavishly styled dwelling options like
- Studio apartments perfect for bachelors
- Awe-inspiring penthouses
- Independent houses
- Apartments with separate floors
- And, plots in the poshest locations of the city
Since I am not yet prepared to buy a property in Bangalore so I opted to rent a flat and it is convenient for me also. But during my search, I came across a few luxurious Independent houses for sale in Bangalore south. The interiors were anything one has ever seen before.
Hassle-Free Possession Of Properties
That is correct. Can you image to find a place within a week, that too with complete ownership, in a completely new city? Sounds like a dream, right? I know. But, with housing.com, it is possible. Whether you are renting out a flat or buying a property in Bangalore, it is not at all time-consuming. The dealings are above all transparent.
With no hidden cost involved or brokerage charge, the transaction procedure is as smooth as it can be. To get an estimate regarding the costings and prices, log on to housing.com to find the house of your dreams.
Bangalore And Its Best Residential Locations
The first thing people fall in love with when they come into the city is the weather. The pleasant climate of the city attracts people who migrate from all over the country. The mornings being bright and sunny and the nights are more cooling as compared to the daytime, this pleasant climate of Bangalore is to die for and the best part.
The pleasing climatic conditions, coupled with the best residential area, nothing can be so perfect in life like this. These are a few of the best residential locations of the city where one can choose to live the rest of their lives in harmony.
- Indira Nagar. It is probably the most desired place to live in.
- Most of the IT companies have their offices and headquarters in Marathalli, and hence most of the employees sought to live near their workplace.
- Distinguishable from the rest of the city, the old residential area acclaimed for its social and cultural heritage, Malleswaram is a very friendly neighbourhood to rent a place to buy your own house.
- Well known as one of the best residential areas of Bangalore, Koramangala boasts of housing some of the upscale residential apartments. Also, one of South India’s largest shopping mall, the Forum Mall, is in Kormangala.
- With a large number of residential complex and apartments, this residential area is away from the hustle and bustle of the city. India’s largest flyover, the Hebbal flyover, connects the outskirts to the central city and its an excellent connectivity to the airport. This residential area is likeable by many people for its facilities and the infrastructure required for a luxurious modern lifestyle.
These are a few of the many residential areas which are preferred by many. With excellent places to dine in and a city for the hip hop youth, Bangalore is slowly shedding the image of a vacation destination. Bangalore is one of the best places to live in, chase your dreams and housing.com makes it a lot easier by assisting in finding an ideal home for you. And if you are thinking of settling here, like me, then this is the place to be.