Types of Indian Talent Olympiad Examinations and its BenefitsUncategorized July 19, 2020, Comments Off
How did the Olympiad Exams start?
The renowned scientists and academicians of our country had a dream of creating a platform for the students. The young Indian students didn’t have any proper platform to showcase their talents and abilities. Apart from that, our country’s education system was lacking to give them proper guidance. The talented students were not aware of things waiting for them in the future.
And finally, in the year 2012, the Indian National Olympiad was founded. The primary aim remained the same. They are providing opportunities and global exposure for the students. Till now, it has helped millions of students achieving their goals.
Types of Indian Olympiad Exams
Indian Talent Olympiad conducts a total of 9 Olympiad Examinations according to Classes and Interests. Those are for Class 1-10. Recently Kindergarten is also included.
Here is the list of all 9 ITO Exams:
- International Science Olympiad (ISO)
- International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
- International English Olympiad (IEO)
- General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)
- International Computer Olympiad (ICO)
- International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)
- National Essay Olympiad (NESO)
- National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)
- International Spell E Olympiad (ISEO)
- Kindergarten (Handwriting and Drawing)
Benefits of Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) Examinations
The students get the experience of the competitive exams at such a tender age. They get familiar with it and also builds confidence for future examinations. They learn about their capabilities and the growth mentality starts developing.
The Olympiad Exams are special because they test much more than academic skills. The exams are developed by renowned teachers and academicians. It tests the analytical and problem-solving abilities of the students. It makes them enhance their academic as well as social skills.
The national and international level exams encourage the students to perform better. This exam strives to seek the huge hidden potentials among Indian students. The chance to showcase their ability in front of the world gives them the push they ever needed to shine.
Prizes worth Rupees 5 crores and medals are given to the top students, teachers, and the schools. These include cash prizes, scholarships, laptops, and tablets.
How To Prepare for ITO Examinations?
The preparation part consists of two parts. One is what to study and the other one is how to study. Both the study material and the strategy are equally important.
What To Study?
- Your academic books are the first choice because the question will be based upon your school syllabus.
- Previous year’s questions are also helpful for getting familiar with the pattern.
- Dedicated Olympiad Books are also a great help for Olympiad Exams.
How To Study?
- Understand the syllabus.
- Make a time table and stick to that.
- Mark your weak points and work on them.
- Revise as much as you can.
- Keep a consistent and honest approach.
Indian Talent Olympiad took the noble step to introduce the exams to help students for their future endeavours. This article will help you get the basic information regarding the exams.